How to open source code? Under what licence? How can a civil servant contribute to an existing open-source project?
Under the Law for a Digital Republic of October 7, 2016, source codes are administrative documents that are communicable and reusable.
The DINSIC wanted to discuss with public stakeholders, but also with open-source communities, NGO, private companies and the academic sectors on how to open source code.
This policy was validated by all departmental CIOs on February 15, 2018 and is officially in effect.
- Contribution Policy for Free Software of the State
- Opening Principles of source codes
- Best practices
- Instantiate a local Contribution Policy
- Governance of the Interdepartmental Contribution Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions
Published under Licence Ouverte 2.0.